Established Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally, an event close to me :banana::banana::banana:

Come on out early boys and girls and I will show you some backroads :rockon:

Ken

:beer::beer:

mystic04

Established Member
Kent just keep in touch i belive they cancelled the one in west chester now but i know chesterbrook is still going and thomas chevy also so just drop me a pm anytime.

THE_STIG

Established Member
So whats up with the NJ GTG, I would love to come out for this one. Possibly bringing the Shelby.....

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Damnit, I had to miss that because the weather. We need a big meet. I always wanted to be in the gettysburg picture.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Uhh, where is the ALL MEMBERS? I don't see it!?
Don't have it on the schedule as of yet. July 5th or 12th would be the most likely dates. But due to last year's declining attendance, I was wondering if the MACA membership is all that interested in an "All-Members" GTG this year? Maybe we should do a poll on the subject......

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Maybe we should consider that day at Larry's place (if he has it again this year) the All-members. It gives everyone more incentive to come if there is more to do than just stand around in a parking lot all day. Not that it isn't fun, but then they can bring their kids and wives.

Hooked-on-HP

Established Member
2008 "All-Members" GTG

Don't have it on the schedule as of yet. July 5th or 12th would be the most likely dates. But due to last year's declining attendance, I was wondering if the MACA membership is all that interested in an "All-Members" GTG this year? Maybe we should do a poll on the subject......
I've enjoyed the big GTGs, try a pole (or a poll ;-)) and see what happens...

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Hey Dwight,
I'm thinking about rescheduling the cookout/cruise i was going to host. August 9th is a good day for me i know that the summer fun gtg is the day after do you think that it would be stupid to have it on the same weekend?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Hey Dwight,
I'm thinking about rescheduling the cookout/cruise i was going to host. August 9th is a good day for me i know that the summer fun gtg is the day after do you think that it would be stupid to have it on the same weekend?
Eric, that would be fine.......Give the folks two good options for the weekend. Let me know.

dwight could you add thursday nites 6-8 sonic in morgantown for summer cruise ins please
Done Kent......

Users who are viewing this thread