Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Card 3

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Edit: New Poll with the redesigns of #3.

Please close this one for me dwight

So I know some people had been talking about business cards for a little while, but I don't think I ever saw anything come of it. We had a bunch made up at the office, and the guy at the print shop is giving me a great deal on 1000.

Design 1

Bus1.gif

Design 2

Bus2.gif

Design 3

Bus3.gif

After I get them printed, I can send them out to anyone who wants some. I would just want you guys to send a self addressed stamped envelope to me and I'd send you between 10-20 of them. Pretty much how ever many I grab out of the box when I have your envelope in my hand. Gonna get them made up either way, I just know I won't need 1000. They won't be here by the time we go to OC, but should be shortly after that. And the print won't look that blurry, the pics are just bad.

PM me if you want my address. Don't really want to post that on a public forum.

Edit:

Here is a new design for #3. I don't know how to modify the poll, but if you like this one, just post it I guess. 3 was winning anyway.

Bus3-Modified.gif

Bigger Logo

Bus3-ModBig.gif

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Wow, card 3 is the favorite so far. :lol1:

That's really great of you. Sending PM for address.

These'll be great for sticking under windshields, handing out at stoplights, anytime I see a Cobra without a MACA sticker. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Chris@BAP

Established Member
hey on card three is that a tach from a contour? but sweet looking cards man, that's a good idea to get the name out and grow as a group.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
It's just a tach. I put the SVT logo near the center. Don't know what car it comes from, it's just a template.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I will take a bunch, I don't mind spending a bit of cash to get the MACA name out there. Theres def been some instances where I coulda used them

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
3 looks sweet, but I think the title should just be "Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association" without 'the' at the beginning. Awesome idea.

Almo

Established Member
I like 3 as well, it splashes a little character to the card through the colors and all.

Kind of limited what I can do right now but thought I would switch number 3 around and see what it looked like. Original looks better!

Presentation1.gif

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
First of all, I want some of whatever we decide to produce.

Second, my suggestions (I liked #3 the best):
1) modify lettering in #3 to say 'Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association'\
2) un-capitalize and move the website address to the bottom of the card, rather than right underneath the club title
3) consider nixing the e-mail address (or at least un-capitalizing it)

Just a few thoughts. :beer:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Ok, so I made a few changes and it's pretty obvious #3 is the winner so far. I have a new design for 3 taking into account some of the suggestions.

What do you think of this one? I'm going to put it in the top post and try to reset the poll.

Bus3-Modified.gif

Bigger Logo

Bus3-ModBig.gif

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Ok, so I made a few changes and it's pretty obvious #3 is the winner so far. I have a new design for 3 taking into account some of the suggestions.

What do you think of this one? I'm going to put it in the top post and try to reset the poll.

Bus3-Modified.gif

Personally, I like that one much better than the original #3. :rockon:

Only thing that sticks out is the '93-current SVT Cobras and Shelbys. Not sure how I would change it though...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
I could just get rid of it....
Bus3Mod2.gif

Again, personally, I like that. I do not want to be the only person providing feedback/input though...

My last suggestion would be try to make the font for the club title and website address a little more interesting, maybe? Maybe match the 'SVT' lettering? Something other than Times New Roman. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread