Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Design 5

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Ok, so it seemed like #3 was the winner of the first poll after only 12 hours (what can I say, I'm not a patient person). So I decided to make a few changes to that card and put it out there. I have five "re-designs" taking into account what others have said. Once again.. txt is just blurry in these photos.

Design 1
Bus3-Modified.gif

Design 2 - Bigger Logo
Bus3-ModBig.gif

Design 3 - Real Simple
Bus3Mod2.gif

Design 4 - Font Change
Agency.gif

Design 5
Agency2.gif

Tell me what you think.. I'm going to go to the print shop tonight when I get out of work and then they said it'll take about a week (because they are lazy).. :poke:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I wanna change my vote to #4 after having read the above....I hadn't thought of it that way, but he's right.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
I wanna change my vote to #4 after having read the above....I hadn't thought of it that way, but he's right.
Yeah I get that alot. HAHAHAHAHA:lol:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
It's goona be free to MACA members who send me a self addressed stamped envelope. I'll send whoever sends me one between 10-20 that way anywhere from 50-100 members will get cards. How ever many I grab out of the box when I have the envelope.. I'm getting 1000 made. Just PM me for my address and we'll go from there. Going to the printers in about an hour and he says 3-5 days..

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
It's goona be free to MACA members who send me a self addressed stamped envelope. I'll send whoever sends me one between 10-20 that way anywhere from 50-100 members will get cards. How ever many I grab out of the box when I have the envelope.. I'm getting 1000 made. Just PM me for my address and we'll go from there. Going to the printers in about an hour and he says 3-5 days..

So, um, if we're quick about it and we send you 2 self-addressed stamped envelopes, we get 20-40 cards?

I only ask because I have at least 4 Cobras in the area that I see parked in the same place everyday that I do not know. I need more than 10-20...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Just thought about something, and I don't mean to throw a wrench in the works...

What about #4 with white lettering? Only thinking about ease of readability... Of course, I don't know how that grey will actually show up on the finalized card... :shrug:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I only say 10-20 because more than that will require a bigger envelope and most likely more than one stamp. If you want to send a small bubble mailer to me, I'll send you a bunch..

And I'll see how the white looks at the printers. His computer makes much better pics than mine does. I'll see if he can do half and half if it looks good. Leaving here in about 10 mins.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Just got home.. White didn't look good at all, so I went with the red. As soon as I get them, and I get your envelopes, I'll send them out. 3-5 days

Users who are viewing this thread