MACA at Summit Point Karts Sunday April 11-Cruise and Go Kart Racing

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I want to thank everyone who came out today, either for the race or the cruise.
I hope you all had a good time. I think it was a terriffic success, and I know the racers want to go back again. :banana:

Mostlymad

Established Member
Thanks everyone for letting my wife and I tag along in the L! We met alot of great folks and a big thanks to Ken for being such a gracious host! It was alot of fun and we will post the pictures we took as soon as we can.

-Mike

Tims97SVT

Established Member
I would like to thank Greg for setting this up. It was a great time. I would also like to thank Ken and his wife for lunch. We need to do this again soon. Great racing guys.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Awesome time everyone. Looking forward to the next time, maybe a fall event?

Greg, thanks for setting this up. Doug Jr. and myself had a great time. I am sure he will be telling all his friends at school about it tomorrow.

Ken and Di, thanks for the food and drinks, great hosts as always. Even though you tried to kill me with an undercooked brat.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Thanks everyone for letting my wife and I tag along in the L! We met alot of great folks and a big thanks to Ken for being such a gracious host! It was alot of fun and we will post the pictures we took as soon as we can.

-Mike

Mike, thanks for the nice words... It was a BLAST and although we winged the BBQ I think it worked...

We had no idea how many to expect so I bought 2 of everything...turned out to be a good call.

We can and should do this again... and with more notice on numbers we can be super prepared.

Good time at the track and thanks for everyone who showed up and for the donations.

We did not even make into the game room for darts or foosball :eek:

Next time we will...

Thanks,

Ken and Di

:beer::beer:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
woohooo!!!!! AWESOME time for sure! I want to go back right now and race again haha.

When ever you guys want to head out again you can count me in FOR SURE!!! My buddy from work was taking some picture and I am sure we will have some awesome shots from him! I will get them from him and post them up as well.

Great seeing everyone today as well.

Ken pm me your paypal address so I can send you some money for the food ... totally slipped my mind about giving you some cash.

Thanks again and awesome time for sure!!!

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
No worries or paypal needed, we love to host/party....just ask Greg or Doug.

Doug, let me cook and quit pulling shit off my grill :lol::lol:

Ken

:beer::beer:

Last edited:

bloomy63

Established Member
The karts were awesome!! The cruise was awesome too!

Count me in for the next event!

Too bad we couldn't stick around for the bbq, I had to get some yard work done today.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Oh and congrats to Kim (sixcams) for the fastest lap time of the day!! 45.88 if remember correctly. You better be racing next time so us slow guys can learn a thing or two about your line!!

Venimus03

Established Member
Oh and congrats to Kim (sixcams) for the fastest lap time of the day!! 45.88 if remember correctly. You better be racing next time so us slow guys can learn a thing or two about your line!!

LOL, +1 on that! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread