Mac Prochamber

skunkt-u

Established Member
I just pulled this off my 03 Cobra. It will also fit 99-04 GT or Mach1 w/5spd. Im not sure if it will fit Auto.. Im asking $125. OBO.... May take trades also. Let me know. Thanks James

Last edited:

04DOHC

Established Member
I have a bassani o/r x-pipe... Do you have any sound clips with the pro chamber and stingers? I am just trying to see if this prochamber will make my car louder with the 3" MAC I have.. I am wanting it louder than it currently is

skunkt-u

Established Member
I have a bassani o/r x-pipe... Do you have any sound clips with the pro chamber and stingers? I am just trying to see if this prochamber will make my car louder with the 3" MAC I have.. I am wanting it louder than it currently is
I dont have a sound clip sorry. I sold the IRS and went solid. Although the car was loud and Raspy at WOT with the Borlas.... I would be up for a trade if your interested. Its already pulled off and sitting on the garage floor.

04DOHC

Established Member
Just want to make sure that this is an o/r prochamber correct? if so then sure I would love to trade ya...I would have to see if I am able to take it to my buddys shop this weekend to take it off

Users who are viewing this thread