mac prochamber and MIL eliminators for sale

logan_yomtov

Established Member
I found a mac prochamber mid pipe and a set of MIL eliminators yesterday while cleaning my moms garage...its is for short tube/stock headers. they were taken off my brothers 2001 mustang gt(auto) a while back....I'm not sure what other cars it would fit but i do know it would not fit an 03 cobra because the tranny is too long..

I beleive it is part number PC9900 and will fit 99-04 2V 4V mustang models excluding cars with the t56...EDIT!!!! I'M NOT SURE IF THATS THE PART NUMBER BECAUSE THE PICS I'M SEEING OF THAT PIPE ARE BLACK......THIS PIPE IS JUST A PLAIN NON POWDERCOATED SS MODEL...

i'm letting the pipe and elimators go for $80 bucks! local sale only please so i don't have to deal with shipping....The pipe is located in orange county, california...

Last edited:

logan_yomtov

Established Member
i would really prefer not to deal at all with shipping, to much of a liability and hassle imo...BUT if you have a friend or relative local to me who could pick it up for you, that would work.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
tuesday bump!

i really would like to get rid of this thing before the end of the month... i can get pics if anyone is interested, but i won't be able to take them till thursday..

PRADO

Established Member
I'M VERY INTERESTED IN THE PRO CHAMBER I'M LOCATED IN OCEANSIDE SO I CAN EASILY PIC THEM UP IN ORANGE COUNTY. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
[email protected] AND IF YOU HAVE PICSE SEND THOSE TOO. I'M PRETTY MUCH SOLD IF IT'S IN GOOD CONDITION.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Im interested, how many miles on them? Also when you take the pics please let me know. I go to school in Fullerton.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread