Mac Offroad H Pipe for Longtubes

Sny714

Established Member
I bought my '01 cobra with this Mac O/R H, but about 2 months later I bought an X pipe. This H Pipe came off a garaged car so theres minimal wear, besides scratching from speed bumps and such. I believe this will fit 99-04 mustangs with Mac Longtube headers, not sure of fitment for other years. The buyer is responsible for looking that up.

They sell new for $170(lethal performance), Im asking $90+ Shipping. Add 3% for paypal if using paypal.

Reason for sale: Purchasing a catted X pipe. This H pipe along with my current X pipe is for sale.

Im located on Long Island, NY. My Email is [email protected], you can PM me here, or Email me.

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

This is a video of the Offroad Hpipe, with Mac Longtube Headers, and Mac Catback.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZhg2x2Vh5o"]YouTube - 01 Cobra with full Mac Exhaust[/ame]

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
how much for the off road x? will it fit a 96 cobra with bbk long tubes? pm me please

Sny714

Established Member
how much for the off road x? will it fit a 96 cobra with bbk long tubes? pm me please

Sorry for the delay.......

According to VRS, The xpipe I have is specific for Mac Longtubes and 99-03 years. This is just by what I see on the website.

X-PIPES

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread