Mac off road X

ghostrydyr

Established Member
If you have this x-pipe how do you keep the driver side from leaking. I mean th e part that connect to the stock exhaust manifold. Should I get the UPR off road X instead?

My car sounds like ass but runs great:burnout:

jguerrero

Established Member
I had the same problem, so I had the x-pipe cut and reshaped(welded) together to fit properly. Now there are no more leaks, and it sounds great.But your right, it sounded horrible with the leak, I was about to get rid of it too.

trey193

Established Member
I also have this X pipe you have to use an adapter flange that slides down in the top of the pipe, VRS sells them they are like 5.00 bucks thats what I did, either that or replace the studs in the manifold with regular bolts, both fixes are easy and inexpensive. I was running a UPR X I switched to the MAC X. Good Luck!!

black10th

Clutch killer
Established Member
I just took out the bolts that are in the stock header flange and turned them around......no leaks at all.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
This is really easy to fix. There are a couple of fixes already listed here is another...

Go to your favorite autoparts store and get some M10x1.5 Studs and replace the stock exhaust studs... Done deal.

Users who are viewing this thread