Mac o/r H and Mac 2.5" Catback

Casey23

Established Member
Hello Lethal,

I'm wanting to get a price quote on this set up for my 97 Cobra. Also, is there any other mid pipe you would recommend in place of this? I'm used to catted x-pipes but now don't need the cats. I also am wondering if you have this catcack with 3.5" tips instead of 3" tips?

Thanks!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hello Lethal,

I'm wanting to get a price quote on this set up for my 97 Cobra. Also, is there any other mid pipe you would recommend in place of this? I'm used to catted x-pipes but now don't need the cats. I also am wondering if you have this catcack with 3.5" tips instead of 3" tips?

Thanks!

Sorry we couldn't respond earlier. We've been processing all of the internet orders from last night and finally have a chance to reply to the forums. In the future for the fastest response you're more then welcome to call us as we're here from 9am-6pm EST M-F. You can also email us at [email protected] as that email is monitored more frequent then our vendor sections.

The MAC 2.5" catback with the 3.5" tips is part number MAC-TK9635. That can be found here.
Mac 96-98 GT/Cobra 2.5 Catback System with 3.5 Tips [MAC-TK9635] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

For the midpipe the MAC stuff sounds real nice. It's really all personal preference though. I personally like the UPR offroad X-pipe. I ran it on my 03 Cobra with Magnaflows for years and loved it. It's affordable, fits great and sounds awesome as well. Here's the link to the UPR piece.
UPR 96-98 Cobra OffRoad X-Pipe (without cats) [UPR-7000-96] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

I'm going to PM you a quote for the catback now. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread