Mac Long Tube Headers and Mac Catted H-Pipe.

GreyMach

Established Member
Mac Longtube Headers for 99-04 4.6L 4V V-8 (theses will fit 99-01 Cobra, 03-04 Mach1 and 03-04 Cobra)

Mac Catted H Pipe will fit all 99-04 Mustang V-8 with longtubes

The Headers are HTS Coated and the H Pipe is also HTS Coated.

These parts are used off my friends car and decided to go a different route with my car after i bought them and i do not want to go that heavily modded.

They are in good condition and i can post pics if wanted and need to get them out of my house so i am asking only 250+shipping.

Thanks -Tyler.

I am located near Monteray California area code is 93901. I do not know how much shipping would cost if anyone has an idea of how much something like that would cost to ship please chime in.

bigpapa

Established Member
well first no need for 2 threads

second this is NOT the for sale section

third those longtubes have been so beat up on web forums I doubt you will have much luck selling them here

If i missed anything I'm sure someone else will let us know.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I've heard the recent pieces have come a long way since the old slagged ones- however I dont intend to verify that one....

Last edited:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
99-01 Cobras and 03/4 shouldn't use the same header. The 03/4 style head has a much bigger exhaust port that is not the same as the 99-01. The headers primaries will only match up to one, not both.

bigpapa

Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
99-01 Cobras and 03/4 shouldn't use the same header. The 03/4 style head has a much bigger exhaust port that is not the same as the 99-01. The headers primaries will only match up to one, not both.
Unless they match the larger port. Then it would be fine for both.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
That is assuming the larger port is bigger both height and width wise. Also, the smog pump and egr lines may not line up.

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
That set up stinks. I have it on my car and now I am getting a rebuild. If they are used they maybe ok. I think the main problem is when the are new the coating gets sucked into the motor. I love the way my car sounds now with the long tube and H pipe. good luck selling them

Users who are viewing this thread