Mac Exhaust System

aleon

Established Member
Is anyone using the MAC Catback? I can get it at a real good price but not sure if it sounds good or if it's any good for that matter. Any feedback would be appreciated.:rolling:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
It will flow a little better than stock, but you are still going to have a 2-into-1 muffler. You might be better off spending the extra money for 2 seperate mufflers and an x-pipe. Just IMO.

aleon

Established Member
Thanks for the info, I'm glad I asked before spending the money on a "not so great" exhaust c/b. :beer: I'll probably just end up getting the JDM Silver Bullet. Everyone seems to be very content with that one. I'm also having two Cats removed when I install the Exhaust. :rolling:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Taking out 2 of the 4 cats will really help with your L's breathing! You should notice a difference.

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
I have the MAC on my 00L. Been on for about 2 months. So far I'm very happy. It has a much deeper sound without being too loud, and the system doesn't seem to have as much "drone" at hwy speeds as other systems. If you are looking for an extremely loud system though, you will need to look elsewhere. The MAC isn't real loud.

Users who are viewing this thread