Mac catback, 99-04 Cobra, $200

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
I'm selling my Mac catback for 99-04 Cobra, black 2.5" tubing with 3.5" stainless slash cut Magnaflow tips, kit is a couple years old and has normal wear and tear and it's priced accordingly. $200 plus shipping.

136374.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
i was gonna say 175 shipped :shrug:, but thats ok... probably be cheaper to just buy 2 mac mufflers and throw them on my slp system

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
Did you switch to the spintech ones? How do you like them? I noticed your asking $150 plus $60 for shipping on e-bay, if it doesn't sell on e-bay post me a pic of both sides of the mufflers and close up of the tips. How much road rash on the tips? Judging by the wheel stand in the avitar I would guess the bumper got dragged along with the tips. jk... Killer cobra to raise the fronts that far.
Your original post says 200 plus shipping ($60?) or would you take ebay $210 with shipping included???? if pic shows good condition.

Last edited:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
I put a Steeda catback with Spintech mufflers welded in, I love them, they sound similar to a Mac, but have a more distinct sound, plus the whole setup is stainless.

The tips have some road rash, just your standard chunks of junk from the road that are stuck to them, most of which would probably come off if you polished them but I haven't had time. You can only see the very tips of them anyway unless you get down under the car.

Users who are viewing this thread