M55 exhaust

Cobra 08

So Tired
Established Member
I know that Ford doesnt sell the m55 exhaust anymore but I want to know if they can make it still some where. I dont mind the price, I just want it. If you guys can let me know how to get it that would be great. I know there is literally no chance but I need to try. Thanks.:beer:

Bad03Vert

Hello 5.0
Established Member
you can find a few for sale here and there online, usually rare to find though. I saw a couple threads in the classfied section recently. Next bet would be SLP loudmouths if you're looking for something in terms of similar volume. just my 2 cents. :shrug:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
You can get "close", but the only way to find one is used (classifieds, eBay, Craig's list, etc.). Good luck, it does have a way cool sound!

Teej281

Established Member
If youre looking for a similar sound I'd say Corsa's dB mufflers through Lethal Performance would be worth a shot. The black sound level is the loudest and from what i've heard it will give you a similar sound.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I sold mine a few weeks back for $600. I had it all polished up. New owner was very happy.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I sold mine a few weeks back for $600. I had it all polished up. New owner was very happy.

Now there are two of us in Cleveland.

I may consider selling my M55 in the near future if the price is right (and it is in very nice shape!!). Really like the SLP 'X' that I have, so considering an SLP cat-back to bring the noise down.

I hate the sound of Harley's, and the M55 is right up there - then again, I don't drive my Cobra that much, so I may just deal with it...

GodStang

Established Member
They actually go up for sale more often than you may think. The number of people that have gotten tickets for these are unreal and when it's $1500 fine or replace your exhaust most people replace their exhaust.

Cobra 08

So Tired
Established Member
I even asked my local Ford if they could possible make it or see if they could order it from the manufacturer and they said nah

Users who are viewing this thread