M55 exhaust in "decent" shape f/s in NC

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I prefer NOT to ship this exhaust guys... If there is anyone interested in picking up an M55 exhaust system for their terminator i have one that has been collecting dust for about 4 years.

The mufflers are in fine working order, however they were installed on my 01 with Kenny Brown suspension so one did take a hit on the corner at some time.

it DID NOT bust the muffler, just tore the skin on the corner. Mechanically it is still in perfect working order, this injury did not interfere with flow or performance, its purely cosmetic.

the other is mildly scraped but otherwise fine

as for the tailpipes...one of them is slightly scraped up, like the muffler it was attached to. The scrapes are under the belly of the car and you are unable to see them even if you look once the exhaust is bolted on.

the other like the muffler has some damage.... apparently the passenger side of my car squatted a little more than the drivers side and it had been rub a lot more then the other side. The drivers side has been rubbed at the bend to the point where it has worn through. Because this is after the muffler there was never any exhaust leak sounds, and I actually had no idea it was rubbed that bad until i took it off.. there was no way to tell audibly or visually until i got under the car and unbolted it.

the split in the pipe isnt too terrible actually when you look at it.. if I were gonna run this on my car again I would just have it welded up on the bottom and let it ride.

I have head that there was several people looking to pick up this catback and even though it isnt in my way to keep it i figure I would post it up and let people know I at least had one. here is a link to my flickr set that has all the pics of it (7 in total) and all are available in their original high-res format if you click all sizes. This should allow people to get a nice close up look of what I have.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venomoussvt/sets/72157615217421590/

looking to get $300 obo local pickup for it if anyone is interested. Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread