m3 killed

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
just wanted to say i beat a newer m3 yesterday. i pull up to a stop light yesterday and this grey m3 with an asian guy was behind me and decides to pull next to me. at first i didn't want to race so i just take off like i didn't wanna race, but he on the other hand mashes the throttle. so i had to teach this rich asian boy a little lesson. i pulled him easily with the traction control on. i knew i would have killed him with it off. we get to tthe other stop light and give me a thumbs up and i just throw a rev and the blower whine at him.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
He gave you a thumbs up and you shot a rev at him?

Nice sportsmanship there, buddy.

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
i see that guy all the time. and everytime he see's me cleaning my car he blows by me. this time i taught him a lesson. he shouldn't be doing that sh*t in residential areas. kids might be around.

04HillzGT

Established Member
definitely know the type my senior year I know a kid who not only wrecked the entire fuel system of his new m3, but as punishment his parents cut another 60 grand check and got him another one....what has the world come to, not even 18 and already been through about 100 grand worth of cars

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Originally posted by 04HillzGT
definitely know the type my senior year I know a kid who not only wrecked the entire fuel system of his new m3, but as punishment his parents cut another 60 grand check and got him another one....what has the world come to, not even 18 and already been through about 100 grand worth of cars
Parents like those should be b!tch slapped till their faces fall off.

People like that are resopnsible for raising the immature SOB's of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread