M3 GTR at the Ring.

BigT

One word sums that up....Wow! That was some very nice driving, and a bad arse car. He drives so close on the edge, he had me on the edge of my seat when he would come to the end of the big straight away. :D

Tim

NBM2k2SS

Established Member
Yeah that BMW is baddass, here are some pics of it,

4654_small_06.gif

4654_small_12.gif

4654_small_01.gif

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
no doubt, the M3 GTR is a bad mother....it was kicking the shit out of the porsche's everywhere it went. it's a total sleeper car for the track. sounds subtle up close but once that V8 is wound up IT'S NASTY! and for everyone's information on the driver in the video, it's hans stuck jr.. his dad was a popular pre-war nazi driver (also known as hans stuck sr.). he was known as the king of the eifel mountains because he was the man that was the fastest racing uphills. that is why videos like these and races with hans stuck jr. makes him one of my heros....

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
I have this gigantic video of a Ruf (I think its the "yellowbird" or something) simply FLYING around the ring. Its a real old video, but this guy hardly hits the brakes, he just powerslides around most of the turns. There is no way I could ever host, or email it though, too big. If anyone else has what I'm talking about, and could host it, it would make for a nice thread.

skippy32

Established Member
just plain awsome
gee do you think he knows the track?

Last edited:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
I have this gigantic video of a Ruf (I think its the "yellowbird" or something) simply FLYING around the ring. Its a real old video, but this guy hardly hits the brakes, he just powerslides around most of the turns. There is no way I could ever host, or email it though, too big. If anyone else has what I'm talking about, and could host it, it would make for a nice thread.

i know which one your talking about. that was ruf's promotional video for a while. that guy has some car control! i have to watch that every once in a while just to make me believe that it happened.... :rockon:

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
skippy32 said:
just plain awsome
gee do you think he knows the track?

Hans Stuck? Yea, I think he was conceived, and birthed on that track. I think some of that grafitti on the back section must say "Hans Stuck's mom was here"

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
Hans Stuck? Yea, I think he was conceived, and birthed on that track. I think some of that grafitti on the back section must say "Hans Stuck's mom was here"

lol...i know whatcha mean, i know for a fact that he was literally raised on that track. he has a crazy fan following in germany so i wouldn't doubt the graffiti. he's also known to yodel when he wins a race....

Users who are viewing this thread