M3 destruction+hot girl=good day

TacticalKaos

Established Member
I was heading out just about 2 hours ago to get some beer and pizza (which I am enjoying now) and as I left my house and head past the car wash a good looking M3 pulls out with aftermarket exhaust and a ricey sort of wing (I guess sauerkruat would be more suitable, it looked good though). He got beside me and we both had open road ahead so I rev match it in 3rd at about 55 mph and blew off a loud "ricer salute" his way. As soon as I did it I heard him down shift and we both gun it. I ran away from him to say the least. At the next light he wouldn't even look over. I was going to compliment him on a good lucking car but whatever.

Then up the road I was cruising around an area with tons of corporate buildings with parking lots full of a nicer aggregate of cars. I look over and a smoking hot brunette in an RX-8 pulls up next to me and points at my car and says "I like that" and gave a big smile. I boosted it hard in 2nd and took off a little bit then idled until she pulled back up. She smiled and waved and I slowed down for the beer and pizza. That was by far more rewarding then smashing some frat kids BMW. The only way this pizza could be better is if that girl was here. Damn she was fine.

Last edited:

Burnt Rice

Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
I was heading out just about 2 hours ago to get some beer and pizza (which I am enjoying now) and as I left my house and head past the car wash a good looking M3 pulls out with aftermarket exhaust and a ricey sort of wing (I guess sauerkruat would be more suitable, it looked good though). He got beside me and we both had open road ahead so I rev match it in 3rd at about 55 mph and blew off a loud "ricer salute" his way. As soon as I did it I heard him down shift and we both gun it. I ran away from him to say the least. At the next light he wouldn't even look over. I was going to compliment him on a good lucking car but whatever.

Then up the road I was cruising around an area with tons of corporate buildings with parking lots full of a nicer aggregate of cars. I look over and a smoking hot brunette in an RX-8 pulls up next to me and points at my car and says "I like that" and gave a big smile. I boosted it hard in 2nd and took off a little bit then idled until she pulled back up. She smiled and waved and I slowed down for the beer and pizza. That was by far more rewarding then smashing some frat kids BMW. The only way this pizza could be better is if that girl was here. Damn she was fine.

mmm,beer and pizza.mmmm,HOT girl!!
Nice kill!

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
At the next light he wouldn't even look over.

Thats the telltale signature of a TOOL. You know if he won he would have been all uppety and talking smack..... loser... trade your BMW in so you can afford the therapist and personality adjustment

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Any of you guys ever had Abita. They released a few new badass beers today that I had to get. That and some Sam Adams. I needed a relaxing night, things have been high strung lately.

03cobra76

11 second club
Established Member
Are you embarrased or something to tell us what you drive? I didnt see what car you have anywhere in the story or in your sig.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
03cobra76 said:
Are you embarrased or something to tell us what you drive? I didnt see what car you have anywhere in the story or in your sig.

No I'm not embarrassed at all even though I get flamed about it.

Subaru STi with GT35 and tons of other mods.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
No I'm not embarrassed at all even though I get flamed about it.

Subaru STi with GT35 and tons of other mods.

for the most part, even though this is an SVT website, people here appreciate/respect most WRX's EVO's Supra's, as long as the owner does not spout off like a troll and a dickhead.

nice kill, nice car.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Nice kill, and sounds like you got a good running car there. Next time a hot chick compliments the looks of your car tell her that she needs to see the cool interior.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
stmoney11 said:
Nice kill, and sounds like you got a good running car there. Next time a hot chick compliments the looks of your car tell her that she needs to see the cool interior.

Game respects game. I'll remember that for next time. In reality she should feel how soft my sheets are.

Users who are viewing this thread