M122 Swap 04 Cobra vs 383 LS1 vs Turbo 03 GT, Pullied Cobra & KB 2.6 Cobra & Evo & M5

Adiabatik

Banned
Damn that turbo 2V rolled! I saw that it was was running a low comp short block. Any specs on it?

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Anyone know the guy with the m122 swap yellow terminator?

Yep he's my best buddy. His names Jeremy. One of little dave's (OP) videos has his car in it and I'm driving it. It's against a 12 gt500 and a GT. It's a pretty strong car. It's running much better now though since those videos.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Yeah, that M5 would have run alot harder with long tubes, mid pipe and tune. They only start geting going around 110mph and pull hard after that.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Damn that turbo 2V rolled! I saw that it was was running a low comp short block. Any specs on it?

Cobra was missing pretty badly on those runs. You can see a big difference between a 2-3 granny shift, and a non granny shift from the GT between races though, he didnt granny it on the second run, and it made a huge difference. The shortblock is just DSS Pistons & Rods, home built, it actually makes A LOT of noise at certain rpms, could be the heads though, but it's making that noise for over 2 years now lol

He figured out brake boosting, and has a hooking tire under it now, so it's leaving pretty hard from a roll.

So where are all these cars now??

Yellow Cobra is in sandbox, grey cobra is sold, grey gt is around, black ss is around, evo is around, m5 is sold.

Checking in :)
berneydidnotread.gif

Users who are viewing this thread