M/T ET Street Radial

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
I am having a hard time finding these on the web. The M/T site lists it as ET Street Radial for Modern Sportcars. Looking for 315/35/17. Part # 3744r according to their web site. I spoke to a guy from Performance Plus Tire in Long Beach, CA and he said they sell alot of DRs, but haven't yet seen these. He said they are new. Has anyone bought them? If so, where and are you happy with their performance? Thanks.

Zam

The Designer
Established Member
Theses the tires you speak of,they look very nice !
http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/itemproduct_10001_10002_774433_-1_753925_36685
672-radial_b.jpg

Zam

The Designer
Established Member
jegs
This item is temporarily out of stock. The expected date it will ship is 01/31/08, if your order is placed today.

BLKXTC

Established Member
Are they just different tread but same style as 275/40r17 ET DR? Do they hook just as good?

Last edited:

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
2500 miles will get me about 2 years. I have had my Nitto DRs for over 3 years now and I'm ready for some new ones soon.

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
sb03cobra : Nice car. Thanks for the pics. How would you rate the performance of these tires?

thedarkhorse

Established Member
I got word from the guy i normally get my tires from that all the ET street radials have been pulled for further federal highway safety testing and that the folk at MT said they hopefully should be back on the shelf in February ,but maybe as late as march I was planing on running the 315/35/17 on 10.5 inch rims anyone ran that set up on an IRS yet? if so do i need to do anything to make um clear?

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
I don't think you do, maybe a small wheel spacer. (I am running the same thing.)

I got word from the guy i normally get my tires from that all the ET street radials have been pulled for further federal highway safety testing and that the folk at MT said they hopefully should be back on the shelf in February ,but maybe as late as march I was planing on running the 315/35/17 on 10.5 inch rims anyone ran that set up on an IRS yet? if so do i need to do anything to make um clear?

Users who are viewing this thread