M-7560-d46

crazy427

Established Member
M-7560-D46 clutch kit (FRPP)

Is it the stock replacement for 03-04 Cobra ? According to some website it says it's the stock replacement for 03-04 Cobra, but when I go on SummitRacing.com for example, it says it's only for 96-98 Cobra. :shrug:

Thanks guys

Last edited:

pdm

Established Member
That is the 03 clutch, but if someone is claiming that it's in stock, it won't be that clutch.

crazy427

Established Member
That's what I thought, i've been on the phone since yesterday to try to find this clutch kit and everyone says it's backorder...

I need a clutch by friday, what is a good stock replacement in the aftermarket that I can use with the stock flywheel ?

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Website says it's in stock, but I just called and the guy told it's B/O for 6 weeks now.

Cool thing though, the guy I spoke to says he's the owner of the Cobra in the Snakebite video, must of watch that video 100 times :rockon:

That's a bummer!

Well, you can always search eBay, there are a ton of kits there.

Since the OEM & FRPP kits are made by Valeo, I thought the "Brute5" kit couldbe a good option too!

pdm

Established Member
That's a bummer!

Well, you can always search eBay, there are a ton of kits there.

Since the OEM & FRPP kits are made by Valeo, I thought the "Brute5" kit couldbe a good option too!

I believe that is the 99-01 clutch. The only Valeo part number that is right for the 03-04 cobra is 72802023, but they're $$

There's only two clutches I would personally consider: stock 03/04 or McLeod, depending on my budget.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I believe that is the 99-01 clutch. The only Valeo part number that is right for the 03-04 cobra is 72802023, but they're $$

There's only two clutches I would personally consider: stock 03/04 or McLeod, depending on my budget.

The number I had for the Brute5 (which I believe is pretty much the OEM kit) is: 52802032, but I could be wrong. I seem to recall looking on Valeo's site and not finding it, but a vendor on eBay had it and said it was a good number for the '03/04 Cobra - then again, they are known to be wrong too!

Edit: Just found this:

http://www.valeoclutches.com/product/237514/52802032/_/OE_Replacement_Clutch_Kit

Last edited:

pdm

Established Member
That is what I thought too at first. That same part number shows up as the OEM replacement for a 03-04 also, but here's the problem with valeo: No way to confirm number of crank bolts and they show 11" diameter for all v8 mustangs 01-03. :??: As far as ebay goes, just because it will fit, doesn't mean it's right. I would steer clear!

crazy427, if you need one by Friday, then talk to a vendor and have one rushed to you. I'm in the same boat... hoping mine will hold out until April when I can get one from Tousley.

crazy427

Established Member
Thanks 006 for the info !

Might be a good reason to get the Centerforce DF800075!

I was starting to lean toward this option, my supplier has it in stock, what's you guys input on this clutch kit ?

Last edited:

pdm

Established Member
That's pretty much the only CF clutch that gets descent reviews around here. I would not be afraid to run it.

Users who are viewing this thread