LX Coupes ! ! ! Lets see some good pics !

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Here's mine:
57081great_pic_2.JPG

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
4" cowl and everything fits under it.... Im gonna snap a shot for yah. Its tight under there. Love the clean look too... MEAN!!!!

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
bastards... i want one :( i was originally supposed to get one, but the guy ended up not selling.... i saw him on the road yesterday, he said it died and he just traded it in for an sxt neon... i asked how it runs and he was like "slow... *pretends to cry* real slow"

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
My old '91...I miss that car. Put about 9K into it.

MODS: GT40 Heads,B303 Cam, FMS roller rockers,Cobra Intake,3/8 intake spacer,24lb Injectors, MAC Cold Air, PRO-M Mass Air, BBK 75mm T/B, Elec. Fan, high volume oil pump, new crank, Jet-Hot FMS headers, off road H, 2 chamber Flowmater cat-back, 3:73 gears, Alum. drive shaft, manual valve body, 2700 stall, trans brake, B&M Ratchet shifter, KYB shoks and struts, Auto Meter guages, Kenwood Head unit, Alpine 400x4 amp, Alpine components, 1 12inch JLW6, MTX 1000 watt amp, and tint all around.

577747_12_full.jpg

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by 5LiterMustang
i just bought a notch... nothing much yet, and the interior needs a ton of work... but can't really complain when you pay $1100 :)

2273384-5%20Liter%20Mustangd.jpg

i'm in the process of stripping it for paint and converting to 5-speed

sorry for not resizing

just about to ask about that mclaren asc, convert, that is right, right? Only seen them in the mags. not bad.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEENNOTCH
Spritle, I thought you sold that thing? keepin it?
or am I misinformed? cool toys man!!!

Its still for sale. Most don't have the cash to actually get it or try and trade something stupid for it. I did get a good offer for a trade from a member off here, but it didn't pan out.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Originally posted by Brian98SVT
How much are you asking for the car? What's been done to it? It looks nice....i'm very interested in it, let me know some details.

If you don't want to post it here, my e-mail is: [email protected]

Thanks

Click Here for the post I made on here. If you're interested, shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread