LX Coupes ! ! ! Lets see some good pics !

97SVTStang

Established Member
Wow all these nice looking Notch backs. You guys dont even want to see mine, its a total mess right now. In the process of fixin her up though for drag race only. Most of the floor boards are rusted out but o well its full drag so everything that can be changed to aluminium paneling is being changed.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by Spritle
Its still for sale. Most don't have the cash to actually get it or try and trade something stupid for it. I did get a good offer for a trade from a member off here, but it didn't pan out.

I assume you're talking about me... I was game, until my father offered to help me on a new block, we've had some memories with it so I didn't want to let it go. Sorry to back out, I would've really like to own your car. I actually sat down with my best friend of 17 years to talk and get some input, you car was his first choice too. I was ready to head down. And then my dad talked to me. People, I've seen pics of this car and talked to the owner about it, it's a sick car, hell, I was going to tow my Cobra down to texas and trade him for it! it's a mean set-up...

Good Luck Selling it man,
Taymour

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
I assume you're talking about me...

Actually no. Yours was a great offer too, but a better one did come across the table. Thanks anyway.:beer:

Last edited:

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
wow i turned a stone over for yah..lol
i had the same thing til i went balls out and now look at it...
I got caught up. Mine was a spitting image, red and all, i had to do it, i had the devil on my shoulder...lol I want a 96 mystic now or 99 vert black so i can go mystic and saleen it out. I am just tired of working on it..
I might just have to buy one straight out i guess.. its hard to sell mine or trade it with a ll the crap done to it.... 50-60 grand up in tire smoke..lol
Eric

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Nah, everything is cool.

Hopefully I won't go too far with my car, but then again you never know. I am going to look at a Cartech Outlaw Turbo Kit for it tonight, hmmmmmm.................

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
i have some great pics of my supercharged notch (its for sale by the way). just need someone to host them for me. she is a real beauty......thanks

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
1333327_img.jpg

03DOHC

Established Member
06182003sportscar1.jpg

:rockon: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread