Lund nGauge - Still Can't Change Rear Gear Ratio?

SteveWK

Established Member
With my SCT I can change my rear gear ratio and revs/mi to my heart's content, but it appears that feature still isn't available on Lund's nGauge. That's what I'm being told by Lund anyway. I thought this had been changed.

fearthesnake

Established Member
With my SCT I can change my rear gear ratio and revs/mi to my heart's content, but it appears that feature still isn't available on Lund's nGauge. That's what I'm being told by Lund anyway. I thought this had been changed.
I didnt know you could change with an SCT tuner. I couldnt with mine and had to take to my Tuner to have it corrected.

Sorry, Im no help but your SCT comment piqued my interest.

SteveWK

Established Member
The next time I use my SCT, I'll make a mental note of the menu's name. The menu appears one step before it starts to flash the PCM, and you need to press select to get into the submenu where the parameters can be adjusted. As far as the nGauge is concerned, I know Lund could invoke this feature ... . It seems odd that they don't or they want you to pay the extra $50 for them to add it to your tune.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You can only change option in SCT if the tuner open those functions for you. So not everyone will have those options in SCT.

SteveWK

Established Member
Lund Racing clarified the issue for me, "It was changed on 15+ since they update via BCM. 14 and older handle speedo via calibration and it's not an option by the ngauge right now."

Users who are viewing this thread