Lunar Boost Gauge Pic..

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
can you please post a pic from the drivers seat as if you were dirving? thanks alot

Sorry no pic..However it does not block the view of other gauges.With tall or short driver,,That was my concern also..

jim V.

matt lankford

all is sold
im 6'3" and sit all the way back, with seat as low as it will go. does it block any of the dummy lights? tach, or ODO too? thanks a ton man, doing something by next week

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
dang you got some serious mileage already...... I hear ya its a blast to drive I have almost 2900 mi in my 03 and got it in sept

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
im 6'3" and sit all the way back, with seat as low as it will go. does it block any of the dummy lights? tach, or ODO too? thanks a ton man, doing something by next week

I am 5ft 6 and just had my friend Mike 6ft 4 sit in the car today checking the same thing. He put seat back and seen for himself.
He actually after adjusting seat to his likeing.He had the same view i did. A good look at all the gauges..

hope this helps

Jim V.

SB 03

Established Member
looks great Jim, where did you wire in for the power, the light that comes on with your headlights, etc...

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by mike5876
gauge looks good..who sells them? also where do you connect the hose to pick up boost? mike
Right brhing glove box you can tee it in.
I got mine at local Speed shop

Jim v.

mosconiac

Established Member
Jim: How does it look at night?? I want to go with the Lunar series too, but I'm concerned that it won't look right with our factory EL lighting (either wrong hue, too bright, too dark...etc).

Do you have a pic at night???

Mosconiac

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by mosconiac
Jim: How does it look at night?? I want to go with the Lunar series too, but I'm concerned that it won't look right with our factory EL lighting (either wrong hue, too bright, too dark...etc).

Do you have a pic at night???

Mosconiac
Not too bright or dark,,It is just a bit blueish as opposed to greenish..

Jim V.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Boost gauge install details are at my website listed in my signature. I need to get the cool column mount Jimmy has.
JT

Users who are viewing this thread