Lucky Me

mustang462002

Slow GT
Established Member
The guy next to me at a stoplight got into a fender bender. He was hit from behind by a truck which in turn made him hit an SUV that just passed me. I had my window down. Scared the shat out of me. One decision short of being in a pileup. That is all. :banana:

99COBRADROPTOP

Established Member
yeah dude, why are you gonna jump to stuff like that, he's just happy he didnt get himself hit. Not that the other person got hit. jack ass

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
seriously, i would think the same thing. sucks about the person getting hit, but i'm not gonna lie, i'd be glad it wasn't me!

mustang462002

Slow GT
Established Member
No. I really felt bad for the guy right next to me. His car got bumped in front and in the back. A few grand in damages. Plus the other SUV the guy hit. I looked around my should and the car just plowed into the SUV around 15mph after the first bang. Dust and smoke just came out. Needless to say my adrenaline just went trought the roof after the first then second bang. It really sucks when you hear a bang and your 2 feet from the impact.

StevesBuddyAntz why are you so mad? I know why. The little boy inside of you is very unhappy. There there, don't cry.

Last edited:

SVTRocket

SVT Fan
Established Member
The guy next to me at a stoplight got into a fender bender. He was hit from behind by a truck which in turn made him hit an SUV that just passed me. I had my window down. Scared the shat out of me. One decision short of being in a pileup. That is all. :banana:

Time to drink some Jack Daniels! Bet you wear your seatbelt for sure now!

Users who are viewing this thread