LTHL PSI's In Car Video! 40-140!!

elmo0244

Established Member
that car has the tick it sounds like my car awesome vid. i guess its ok to mod with the tick. the dealer is still going to put my 2nd head on.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by elmo0244
that car has the tick it sounds like my car awesome vid. i guess its ok to mod with the tick. the dealer is still going to put my 2nd head on.

I was wondering if that was the "tick" or if it was an exhaust leak or :??: . Bad ass car (and video) though! :thumbsup:

01kotaRT

Established Member
Bridge- that was Mudvayne and the song is called "not falling".

Blades- great taste in music and an awesome job of balancing out the sounds of an awesome car and an awesome song, your vids f---ing rule dude.:beer: :rockon:

raiders03

Banned
LTHL PSI
Did you have your fender rolled? I wish my 315 BFG DR'd were tucked like yours. I have adjustable coilovers but my tires will rub if I lower it to much.

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Are you serious? You just made my list. Top 5 badest cars I have seen. Talk about planting you back in the seat.:bowdown:

huskerpower02

Car go vroom
Established Member
i bet if you combined all the horespower between the lightning, LHTL_PSI's cobra, and the pewter cobra....that ranger next to em would walk it no problem:rollseyes :rolling:

Yet again blades....another sweet ass video. keep it up man:bowdown: :rockon:

Griffin

Established Member
You should see Derek's car in person. The vid does it no justice. It is one of the best looking Cobra's I have seen. THe rims are amazing:beer:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
I dont think I have ever heard a such a distict sound from any kind of V8, that whine beautiful. Its beyond sounding healthy, its supernatural. Maybe I'll run ya on my bike when I get it :)

Users who are viewing this thread