LTHL PSI Out of Control *VID*

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
Thanks guys. I didn't have very much to work with, but did what I could with what I had :beer:

I also had trouble deciding on a song lol

God

Established Member
good choice on the linkin park i think it goes great

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Video was cool, great intro leading up to the video, great song! Footage was fuzzy and not too detailed, however the roar of the KB fed Cobra with the Linkin Park in the background made it a winner for me! :) What is the name of that song?

LTHLPSI - Please post some still pictures of your car, I love the wheels. How ridiculous is your car with 23psi of boost feeding the beast? I can't imagine!

:rolling:

Last edited:

chrisle7220

Established Member
Man that vid totally sux!!

Just kidding. One of the best movies ive seen in a while. It seems like it was a compilation of vids previously recorded. Start recording more stuff for us to see. But other then that great work. And hope to see more vids posted in the future.

hj16

Established Member
Derek - First off, great video, secondly...are you going to Email me the pics of the AFCO and Vortech? Id like to get a look soon so I can get them on their way here.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by hj16
Derek - First off, great video, secondly...are you going to Email me the pics of the AFCO and Vortech? Id like to get a look soon so I can get them on their way here.

I did:??:

Everybody thanks for the compliments, unfortunatly that is the last you will see of the car in that setup for about 3 months;-)

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
LTHL PSI... just wondered what kind of rims you had... they look like SSR GT3s but are powdercoated black or somthin. I love em! Also do you have issues with scraping with ur LTs and have the car lowered?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Originally posted by Tawney
What kind of rim's are those, they look good?:shrug:

They are HREs. Maybe 445R's?? I'm not postive on the style, which I'm sure LTHL can fill you in on, but they are HREs.

Users who are viewing this thread