LTH Headers???

AutoRed5.0

Established Member
So I've been trying to do some research on LTH Headers and can't find a single thread about them
AM & JPC has them
Anyone familiar with these Headers?
I see they are "True" Long Tube Headers that can bolt up to any Mid-Pipe
Anyone can Chyme in on this product as far as fitment, quality, Gains, Etc.
just pure info on these
It's much appreciated?

https://imgur.com/Esur7vr

Last edited:

kdaly

Established Member
So I've been trying to do some research on LTH Headers and can't find a single thread about them
AM & JPC has them
just pure info on these
It's much appreciated?

Go to FB in the Coyote forums and find quality known LTH's that are used. I would wouldnt mess with what hasnt been tested. Thats a lot of money to gamble with and for a mod that doesnt really do much as it is unless you are FI or just want the sound

corepwn

Established Member
AM & JPC has them
just pure info on these
It's much appreciated?

Seem to be Chinese headers at Kooks/ARH/SW pricing. If you're willing to pay that much, I'd stick with one of the USA made brands since you're gaining nothing.

helloWorld

Established Member
Kooks makes excellent headers for the price. It would be better for you to see if you can find used Kooks headers. They also use the stock O2 sensor location.

AutoRed5.0

Established Member
Kooks makes excellent headers for the price. It would be better for you to see if you can find used Kooks headers. They also use the stock O2 sensor location.

I actually will be ordering Kooks but I just ran across looking at these and just didn't see any info on them
I just wasn't sure how they were or anything

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Those LTH headers do look like a quality header and appear to be very much like, if not exact copy of the JPC longtubes, though I don't think they have the 2nd o2 bung location upstream of the collector like the JPC headers. I have the JPCs and fitment is top notch, that being said if I had to do it all over, I'd hang Kooks, they have the best O2 bung location of all the headers. Especially for those considering/running E85.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I know you can run a stock style mid pipe with these. You should look into the pypes good bang for your buck IMO. No fitment issues here or haven't had any trouble with my O2 bung placement or anything.

AutoRed5.0

Established Member
Those LTH headers do look like a quality header and appear to be very much like, if not exact copy of the JPC longtubes, though I don't think they have the 2nd o2 bung location upstream of the collector like the JPC headers. I have the JPCs and fitment is top notch, that being said if I had to do it all over, I'd hang Kooks, they have the best O2 bung location of all the headers. Especially for those considering/running E85.

Does JPC still make there headers? I couldn't find them on there website

AutoRed5.0

Established Member
I know you can run a stock style mid pipe with these. You should look into the pypes good bang for your buck IMO. No fitment issues here or haven't had any trouble with my O2 bung placement or anything.

That's Good to hear, I've only read bad things about Pypes fitment, I will look into them
Thanks Man

Brostang

Established Member
LTH is part of the cp-e brand. They do a lot of turbo car stuff (ecoboost mazdaspeed etc). They had a nice tent setup at the 2014 Mustang Week with header to tailpipe assemblies of their exhaust. Stuff looked really good, and the satin coating was really nice.

pickles

Established Member
These are pretty much identicle to JPC headers. Likely the exact same manufacture that made them for JPC.

I have had my JPC longtubes for 3 years with no issues, they work and fit great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread