LTH axleback

claybeatz

Established Member
Hey fam,

Going to be installing my LTH axle backs when it gets here in a couple weeks (I’ve been running catless X and stock mufflers for a while). Any thoughts on this setup? I will post sound clips when I get it on but curious what anyone that has heard it thinks.

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
I run their full exhaust. It's not a straight through muffler and has chambers so it'll sound like standard mufflers.

Attachments

• photoCollageMaker_20220314_070632768.jpg
    photoCollageMaker_20220314_070632768.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 69

claybeatz

Established Member
Welp, I got cold feet and ordered Corsa extremes instead and cancelled the LTH since I always wanted the Corsa. Not too worried about volume cuz I ran Ataks with O/R X for a while but my dumbass traded them for someone’s broken injectors.. all that is in the past though and can’t wait to hear this bad boy SCREAM

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
What does look awful mean?

misaligned, not centered, no shine, looked like a cheap pair of MAC mufflers from my cobra days. LOL I will see if I can find a screen shot
I get they are cheaper $ than other brands, maybe thats the trade off

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
misaligned, not centered, no shine, looked like a cheap pair of MAC mufflers from my cobra days. LOL I will see if I can find a screen shot
I get they are cheaper $ than other brands, maybe thats the trade off
I can't relate to the not centered comment but misaligned ,I understand. But that can be fixed by installer. They have a shine/chrome option so that's not a real big problem. They are definitely cheaper but that's because they are a smaller company and trying to take market share. Corsa extremes are asinine loud, no thanks.

claybeatz

Established Member
I can't relate to the not centered comment but misaligned ,I understand. But that can be fixed by installer. They have a shine/chrome option so that's not a real big problem. They are definitely cheaper but that's because they are a smaller company and trying to take market share. Corsa extremes are asinine loud, no thanks.
Yes you are absolutely correct, it is disgustingly loud!

Users who are viewing this thread