lt header question

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
i would do a equal length shorty before i would ever do LT's. Mine are the biggest pain in the ass ever. I have BBK.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
BBK LT in Ceramics are damn good for the money but +1 on it being a bitch for any trans work to be done.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Are you going to try to install them yourself or are you going to have someone do it?

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
me and my buddies were going to tackle it this weekend, to get ready for the san diego mustang cruise/dyno shoot out, but i will have a new owner do it themselves, my fiance and i decided to sell this car to get her a family car...hopefully sometime next year, i can get another cobra....wow, its funny how things can change in a heart beat, luckily i have someone already looking at the car tomorrow...what do you guys think, 13500 with only 67k

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
well the guy didnt show yesterday, and my buddy with a blown(paxton) 99 rio-red vert, stomped me into depression yesterday after our meeting(wikedstangs) maybe i shouldnt sell this car and just get a blower and be happy...when we raced, i saw what it looked like to have a car with 200rwhp (he dynoed at 493rwhp) more than me stomp me so hard, to make it feel like i wasnt even moving...so sad and so awesome at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread