Ls7 Camaro!!!

magRT496

Established Member
This thing is pretty nasty, over 65k in mods and made 640hp with 550tq :bowdown: . its begging for a drop and the stripes at the bottom are gay :loser: pics and dyno vid here

JDsfastGN

Established Member
hmm that is one ugly Fbody(it would look good without the blue stripes and a slight drop), love the drivetrain and stuff (it cost that much just because its a shop and they did it 100% right) but i do not think its a very tasteful paintjob/stance etc....

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I don't really see an issue with the price. Its a project car, sometimes they arent the most cost effective. And they did hint to the fact that they werent done with it yet. Looks pretty neat to me.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Its gay??? Well coming from a guy that drives a 98 Z28 :lol1:

Zentenk

Established Member
Ultimate sleeper, you guys will be like... that is so gay... then when he rips by you, you will be screaming you would give him road head for a ride.

The stripes are gay and it is made for mud slinging it looks like.

magRT496

Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
Its gay??? Well coming from a guy that drives a 98 Z28 :lol1:
to each his own so step off bitch :burn:

and yes not the most cost effective, but i thought it was cool. they even said in the thread that they could have already bought a new z06 haha.

MJR_TRBL

Established Member
Its nice to see someone take the time time to do all the little things. regardless if they make it fast or not, you have to appreciate someone dedication to thier project.

SOHCtimes2

Established Member
My buddy from work goes out to glamis all the time to ride sand rails and what not. Theres this rich guy that goes with them and he has a ls7 sandrail fully built, race gas, over 1000HP. In a ***ing SAND RAIL!!! Thing is rediculous.

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
that's 650rwhp motor only, right? There isn't a power adder on ls7s, am I correct? If so, 650 n/a isn't that bad at all. Imagine TT on that shlt!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I'll give crdit where it's due, that's an impressive car but man those cars are FUGLY!

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
magRT496 said:
This thing is pretty nasty, over 65k in mods and made 640hp with 550tq :bowdown: . its begging for a drop and the stripes at the bottom are gay :loser: pics and dyno vid here

why not just buy a zo6 if you're going to spend that kind of money on an ls7 conversion? i just dont get it

Users who are viewing this thread