Ls1 vs. Cobalt ss/sc

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
Had some fun with a cobalt tonight. First time getting on it in the new car. I saw him fly by with an sn-95 and they lined up. Me and my brother (in his golf r) went after them. The sn-95 turned off and I followed the cobalt. Lined up and did a 35 roll I was in first him in second. Powershifted 2nd and then third. I need new tires bad. Had about 5 bus lengths on him went I let out. very happy with the ls1.

Stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Congrats. Hope you enjoy the new found LS power, any plans on future mods now that you don't have car note? Remember there will always be a faster 4V no matter what you do. Haha jk. Good kill man.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Nice and easy kill, lsjuan delivers. When did this car swap happen? I remember reading your 4v kills. I've thought about getting a Trans am myself, sucks most are here are auto.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
Yea many mods planned. Going for an ms4 cam and 1 7/8 lt's first.

Is this your dd? Gonna be swapping springs out every 10-15k miles with that cam. But it will be a beast! What heads are you gonna be running?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
Yea many mods planned. Going for an ms4 cam and 1 7/8 lt's first.

....i thought the point of switching cars was to save money...sounds like instead of car payments you're gonna be using the money you saved and dump it right back into the new car..this doesn't mame sense to me..

you should've just kept the cobra ... would've been three times faster than your LS1 with a just $1500 in mods...

good raping btw.

Last edited:

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
....i thought the point of switching cars was to save money...sounds like instead of car payments you're gonna be using the money you saved and dump it right back into the new car..this doesn't mame sense to me..

you should've just kept the cobra ... would've been three times faster than your LS1 with a just $1500 in mods...

good raping btw.

It is going to stay stock for a long time. Like almost two years.

The terminator'd 01 was faster no doubt about it. But the ls is so much easier to lug and get good mpg's (well as good as it can get).

When I do get heads and what not I plan on getting afr 225 66cc cathedral heads.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
That kill was expected. Be careful out there, with the mods you listed its gonna be a rape artist for sure.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread