LS1 guys are loving this Cobra Video

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Lomancobra
Does anyone else feel like their blower is not as loud as evil cartmen's? :shrug:

That thing whines louder than my girlfriend at a football game!

LOL. Mine's actually louder. Hood blanket removed :shrug:

Friendchicken

Originally posted by i8u

You did say real men stay N/A when talking to the f-body guys.:shrug: On pg. 2 of your link.

:(

"sigh" more fuel for their fire I guess...:shrug:

I can't believe that now it "I don't like the blower whine", when I bet every single one of those people would want it if came on the camaro stock.

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!

Just watching the needle tach out that fast...It tachs out faster in third than my civic does in first.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Leadhead
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!

Just watching the needle tach out that fast...It tachs out faster in third than my civic does in first.

:lol: Yea, I am still trying to get used to the shift points. I must have slammed the limiter about 20 times by now :kaboom:

i8u

Established Member
I will say AV8R did give a perfect comparison stating the differances between the R and the 03.:thumbsup:

AV8R

RiceCooker
Established Member
Hey...I love the '03 Cobra. I respect the hell out of it and would love to have on parked next to the '00R to keep it company.

Jason:beer:

Berke

Super Genius
Established Member
Originally posted by Lomancobra
Does anyone else feel like their blower is not as loud as evil cartmen's? :shrug:

That thing whines louder than my girlfriend at a football game!

My blower is nowhere near as loud as that guys!!!

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
As a former 96 camaro Z28 owner I cant understand some of the LS1 owners; so many cant come to terms that this is a bad ass car and I know that the true hurts. I did a lot reserch before I got my 03 Cobra; I test drove an 02 SS and it felt slower than my LT1 with boltons header, catback etc then a test drove I 03 Cobra and the thing is a animal; yes I sold my Camaro to a friend and got an 03 sonic blue and now has an UPR pulley, chip and a Borla catback, man this car scare me with a $1000 dollar investment. All I can think that people are very envious of this Mustang and will said anything like oh I dont like the blower whine or it looks like a six cylinder mustang or I dont like the front end. I am a car nut and wont said anything negative about a fast cars Ill love them all and if LS1 owner cant accept that then they are still asleep.

03 sonic blue Cobra
UPR pulley, Chip
Borla catback
over 400RWHP for sure

Trader

Established Member
The true car lover will like the Cobra plain and simple. I take myslef back to 1969 to 1973. If i was able to buy some of the muscle cars that came out back then....... Boss,cuda,eliminator,ss etc etc.

So now we fast forward to what i think is the second muscle car era. Im picking them up as fast as i can afford them. I dont want to smack myself on the head when im 60.

Users who are viewing this thread