LS1 guys are loving this Cobra Video

0260B4U

Established Member
I saw the video already. 03 Cobras are mint, if I didnt buy my Camaro 4 months ago I'd own one. I'll just wait for a friend to buy one, or someone from here give me a ride... :)

Rwick7

Established Member
damn I love that video...I can't wait until I get one...but for now I will just show it to all my f-body friends and watch them shutter...:bash:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Love hearing the "analysis" by the LS1 gang. Apparently "De Nile" is not just a river in Africa...:-D LOL

AV8R

RiceCooker
Established Member
That was me that posted it. I love the '03 Cobra and the video so much, I decided it was a crime not to share it with our cousins over there.:D

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by Z06_2002
Makes me want to go out and drive my car :) Cool video!

:beer:

Don,
Which one...as I recall, you have a few really nice cars to choose from.:D

Drive safe and have a great weekend.

Chris

:beer:

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
I have not raced an LS1 in a good race yet. Except the C5. Left the C5 in 1st pretty easily.

So far I've been spankin everything I come across. Viper, C5, Stang GT's modded, Z28.... Never raced any rice yet.

Oh wait, I was bored once and raced a guy in a Nissan Sentra R (new?)... About 25 cars... Boring... But he wanted to try and I need to blow out some carbon. Hehehe.

;)

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Originally posted by AV8R
That was me that posted it. I love the '03 Cobra and the video so much, I decided it was a crime not to share it with our cousins over there.:D

Well well well. Glad you think so. Of course that was tough to admit a couple weeks ago. :bored:

AV8R

RiceCooker
Established Member
Originally posted by JoeAsheville

Well well well. Glad you think so. Of course that was tough to admit a couple weeks ago. :bored:

Well excuse me...please post the link where I said I didn't like '03 Cobra. :shrug:

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by AV8R

Well excuse me...please post the link where I said I didn't like '03 Cobra. :shrug:

You did say real men stay N/A when talking to the f-body guys.:shrug: On pg. 2 of your link.

:(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread