LS1 gets spanked in New Orleans, La

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

Last Tuesday, I was on my way home on I-10 in my silver 04' Cobra in New Orleans, La heading towards Baton Rouge, when a purple SS pulled on the side of me. He had skinnies up front, wide tires out back and loud as hell!!! We raced twice, once was from about sixty to hundred ( I was in Third) and I put about two cars and contiuned pulling hard on him. I then slowed down and the guy was very nice, he asked to race again but from a slower speed. I was like "YES", so we went from a forty miles an hour role (I was in 2nd) and immediatley started putting car lenghts on him. I was wondering if anyone knows what car I'am speaking about and what was his mods. The owner of the SS contiued towards Baton Rouge??????????

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
If it was a factory colour then it was a 98 as that was the only year purple was offered with the LS1.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Sephiroth said:
Ouch, double :bs: call there. :lol1:

Yeah, it's fixed. I got a new Spec stage 3 clutch and alluminum flywheel while I was at it and I'm breaking that in. :burnout:

TNTramair

Established Member
DEAD EYE said:
Yeah, it's fixed. I got a new Spec stage 3 clutch and alluminum flywheel while I was at it and I'm breaking that in. :burnout:
man...goodluck with that clutch...hope you have better luck with it than i and few friends i have.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Cool. Me, Lawman and Lt.Frank Bullitt won't be there all day either. We're going to the House of Seafood in Bush, La. BTW I should've taken that AR off your hands. Let me know if you ever have another deal like that!

04cobracop

Established Member
Come on guys someone must know this car. Again it's a purple camaro with skinnies up front and wide tires out back. I noticed that it also had Borla exhaust tips and DAMNNN that car was loud!!!!!! Baton Rouge guys give me some information on this car,PLEASE!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread