LS1 and SVT MEET

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
So yesterday went on a cruise/fun run with some ls1's and just wanted to see when the next meet would be for both to come together again. Hopefully soon and in Irvine CA as always usually pretty good meet if a lot show up.

Nefi

Established Member
Have them plan it out this time haha. I'm down to go, but most LS1 cars are no fun. Bring on the LS6, 2, 3, and 7s :)

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I was just about to post this, but since you already posted it Blacksn8ke, make an actual thread and see who's down. I know I am.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
So what time do the LS wanna get walked ?

8:30 or 10:30 ?

Last time they were all talk and no bite. I had one do a fly by on me but when I caught up and looked over he wouldn't even look my way that happened twice with the same car and he did it to others

Nefi

Established Member
Yeah but that's only because my rear end kept breaking and Ford kept fixing. They finally gave me a whole new rear end and they told me to take it easy for a bit haha. I was gathering parts while it was in the shop and this will probably be my last week being stock. Besides, at the last LS and mod motors meet I only saw the blue vette before the cops came

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Yeah but that's only because my rear end kept breaking and Ford kept fixing. They finally gave me a whole new rear end and they told me to take it easy for a bit haha. I was gathering parts while it was in the shop and this will probably be my last week being stock. Besides, at the last LS and mod motors meet I only saw the blue vette before the cops came

When are u goin start putting ur mods on?

Users who are viewing this thread