Ls Wat!!!!

Shawn MacAnanny

Pillage BEFORE you burn!!
Established Member
Wasnt me... :) No one can touch my 14 second car. What kind of car do you have? What mods and such? I cant see your sig if your car is in it. Ls1s are pretty powerful so in any Ford it's a feat. Heh jk man.

munnmotorsports

Established Member
dont worry... thats wat all chevy guys have to tell themselves!!! j/k... the only thing i have done to it is remove the mufflers (dont think it helped but it is louder!!) and put 4:11's thats it. and right now it runs 13.3's

Shawn MacAnanny

Established Member
Ah a Mach 1, they are my favorite of all the new stangs. Some runnning as fast as the S/C cobras stock for stock. NA is much more impressive to me.

Shawn MacAnanny

Established Member
Well i havent been to the track yet, so i cant even claim 14s. I'm shooting for low 14s, but it should only do high 14s around 86mph or so. Speed limiters are gay, you should get rid of it.

Shawn MacAnanny

Established Member
Lol mine went 11.8@121 with a 2.0 60ft, with base tune, with loose suspension, and my friend driving becuase i broke my ankle 2 days prior to track day. Should be about 460rwhp and do high 10s haha, was at 410rwhp at the track run. Did a few mods and fixed a few things since then. Enough to break the output shaft in 2nd gear. But You're in hawaii so i can tell you all this. To those in the contigious US, it's a 14 second car :)

ChrisUlrich

Metallica
Established Member
Shawn MacAnanny said:
Lol mine went 11.8@121 with a 2.0 60ft, with base tune, with loose suspension, and my friend driving becuase i broke my ankle 2 days prior to track day. Should be about 460rwhp and do high 10s haha, was at 410rwhp at the track run. Did a few mods and fixed a few things since then. Enough to break the output shaft in 2nd gear. But You're in hawaii so i can tell you all this. To those in the contigious US, it's a 14 second car :)

I'll race you Shawn, show you a thing or two about how LT1's do it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread