LS Swapped Truck vs SRT8 and K-Swap Hatch

Bokeo

Established Member
Had a great time setting up and filming this match up.

300C SRT8 is the 6.1 with bolt ons/tune and CAM.

Civic Hatch has a K swap with alot of goodies and some weight reduction. Its also wired for a shot of nitrous, but did not use it for this video. He is waiting until he gets slicks before he starts spraying again. The Intake Manifold sticks out past the hood so he did a reverse scoop deal for that - when I first saw it I was unsure of its purpose.

Truck is a C1500 with LS1, cam, 4.10s, etc.

[youtube_browser]WZ8vw8Npk9U[/youtube_browser]

Kiohtee

Established Member
Holy chit I wasn't expecting that truck! :dw: Good video!

So how does that 300C compare to a bolt-on '11-14 GT, and what kinda power is the Honda supposedly making?

Bokeo

Established Member
Holy chit I wasn't expecting that truck! :dw: Good video!

So how does that 300C compare to a bolt-on '11-14 GT, and what kinda power is the Honda supposedly making?

Thanks Zhis. I'm certain a bolt on/tuned GT will walk the 300, but Mabye its a good run with a stock one? Hatch is making 230 fwp on motor. Probably around 350 on bottle.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Thanks Zhis. I'm certain a bolt on/tuned GT will walk the 300, but Mabye its a good run with a stock one? Hatch is making 230 fwp on motor. Probably around 350 on bottle.

Interesting.

There's a local here who thinks his K20A would pull a bolt-on 5.0, but he does have cams and makes like 260-265whp.

Bokeo

Established Member
Interesting.

There's a local here who thinks his K20A would pull a bolt-on 5.0, but he does have cams and makes like 260-265whp.

I can see a 260 WHP Honda pull 5.0s. They can be made so lightweight.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I try so much to like built Hondas but it ends up everyone has some sort of half assed/ugly thing going for it that makes it look like poo. :( That truck sounds awesome. LSx just works with everything.

scott_0

Established Member
that truck is nasty! the Honda isnt terrible compared some out there

T.Man

Established Member
Truck boogies! I totally expected a swapped turd but I was wrong and pleasantly surprised. Nice video

19935.slow

Established Member
I thought the Honda was actually, tastefully done. The truck, wasn't expecting that at all. Didn't even read it was a stick shift truck. Owner needs to spray it, it is surprising as is.

Users who are viewing this thread