lowering spring question

TX93Cobra

Established Member
i just had eibach drag launch lowering springs put on my car.... now there sitn higher than expected right now. i hear they should settle down but im wondering if any of you have experience with the specifically and how much it normally takes for progressive springs to settle the car down. thx in advance.

red95gts

Established Member
Eibach Drag Launch springs are not lowering springs. It's very common for them to raise the front of the car higher than the rear. They may settle a little bit, but I wouldn't expect anything drastic. You may have to pull them out and cut them to get the car lower. Or replace with a lowering spring.

TX93Cobra

Established Member
yea. i wanted the performance from them since i hear they are good springs, just thought it might drop them just a tad... owell. thanks

king cobra93

Ballin on a Budget
Established Member
yea bro pretty much if you wanna lower your car alil bit lower than stock your ganna have to cut those springs i had the same springs as well and thats what i had to do

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
You can have the best of both worlds if you want. I have H&R super sports which drop the car 1.75". I also installed Tokico Illumina Drag Struts up front so I can lift the front wheels at the drag strip and still hang corners at Sebring. I would never run a drag spring unless the car only saw a drag strip, but that just me :)

12.jpg

TX93Cobra

Established Member
well i got them installed and the car rides and handles great.. changed up the stance a little i like it. thx for input!

TX93Cobra

Established Member
this will help anyone wanting to know what uncut drag springs look like =)

Steeda upper and lower CA, Eibach drag spring
CIMG0023.jpg

look didnt change much but the ride is great and it just evened out the stance a little bit.
CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0027.jpg

CIMG0026.jpg

BEFORE THE SPRINGS
CIMG0072-1.jpg

TEAL VNM

Established Member
I like it and shes cleeeeean lol Are you going to cars and coffee august 7th?
Ill be there in my new toy.

TX93Cobra

Established Member
hahaha yes shes clean.. normally is. never gna let that down =( lol. ya ill ride out there. whats your new toy?

Users who are viewing this thread