lowering ?s help

BStorm

can wheelie for miles
Established Member
lowering my 93 cobra this weeked and i was wondering if i need c/c plates. i'm using eibach sportlines. if i need c/c plates do they have to go on when i do the spring or can it wait for a few weeks. thanks, brian

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
When you lower the car your front-end alignment will change, how much will vary. You will need c/c plate to get your alignment back to a stock setting. I would recommend them because you can also fine-tune your front end. You don't have to do them at the same time but don't wait too long or you will ware the inside shoulders of your front tires.

alotahp92gt

Established Member
anything over inch and a half you will have geomerty problems. Being the stock fox suspention is not super percision you can lower and have NO problems!!!
Brian

03SonicBlueL

Established Member
What springs are you using. I would like to lower mine, but I'm not sure what springs to use. I have seen a 93 with the Ford springs and the front was just way too low.

alotahp92gt

Established Member
the sportlines will require the caster camber clates. Just so you know they lower your car really really los... and if you are headding for the drag strip then youwill not be happy. BBK set and the drag from eibach are good too and you can still run 17 inch wheels with no rubbing

alotahp92gt

Established Member
its gonna be really really close! I have a similar set of springs like the sportlinea nd when I turn stop to stop i get rub also on big bumps i get rub but its nothing that hinders opperation or appearance

Users who are viewing this thread