Lowering ?s Advice Needed

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
I have the stock ride height on my vehicle. I would like to go lower but live in an area where going up moderately steep driveways daily limit my drop. What would you suggest. I want a more solid ride, but not too hard. I don't regularly go to the track, and don't auto x. nothing serious, just a good all around suspension setup. I'm currently running 18" saleens and would like to close the gap of my fender. Need recomendations for springs, c/c plates, and shock/struts. Also, no LTs in my immediate future. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

FunkyBoss

Established Member
FRPP C springs or the Eibach pro kit shouldn't drop it too much. If you keep the drop under 1.5", you shouldn't need cc plates. I haven't done shocks/struts, but when I do I plan on getting Strange adjustables.

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
I have Steeda sport springs which drop you about 1.25". Not too low for scraping but takes up alot of space between your quarters/fenders and 18" wheels. I also went with Steeda caster/camber plates. I recently put Strange 10 way adjustables on front and rear and love them.

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
thanks guys. MOmystic, your sig is with that setup? can you link me, or post a pic of the rear?

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
The sig is with that setup. Here are some more pics.
P1030411.jpg

P1030410.jpg

P1030409.jpg

P1010548.jpg

jlg32281

Established Member
I have the Ford Racing B springs with the poly isolators and the Tokico blue shocks and struts. I don't have any pics, but I'm extremely satisfied with it. I wanted to drop as little as possible. I don't have CC plates yet, and so far it isn't too bad. I too have to pull in steep driveways and it's my daily driver and I highly suggest this setup. Stang suspensions has the best prices and amazing customer service. Keep us posted on your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread