lowering my car

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
whats up guys and gals....got a quick question for ya? im lowering my car and cant make up my mind on what kind of springs and struts i should get :shrug: . i have a 1994 mustang gt . would like to know what you guys recomend me getting. i woud also like to stay in a reasonable price range because i am still in school . pictures and opinions would be great!
thanks,
joe
:rockon:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Eibachs or H&R are good, I went with Roush tho (dont have them on yet)

for struts go with Tokico Illuminas (adjustable) heard good things about them

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I have a full stage 3 roush kit on mine, and it is terrific, but that would be out of your range...
I would say that you should go with H&R, alot of the members have them on their stangs and they just look great...
one thing I start noticing with eibachs is that they seem to sag of something after a while, I coulod be wrong though.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154205&highlight=H&R

there are alot of pictures if you..
SEARCH.jpg

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
94gtGUY said:
whats up guys and gals....got a quick question for ya? im lowering my car and cant make up my mind on what kind of springs and struts i should get :shrug: . i have a 1994 mustang gt . would like to know what you guys recomend me getting. i woud also like to stay in a reasonable price range because i am still in school . pictures and opinions would be great!
thanks,
joe
:rockon:
Yeah, I'm lookin to do the same thing. PM me if you get started and find anything that works/doesn't work. :)

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
MRT, Bullitt (from Ford), Eibach, or H&R would all be good choices.

MRT can be had with a matching Tokico shock set, as can the Bullitt kit (which can also be had with bigger bars), the Eibach can be had with their matching struts/shocks, as well as bars too.

From what I can tell the Eibachs tend to sag a bit more than anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread