Lowering a L

jangocast

Established Member
I was wondering if I got the DJM upper and lower control arms it will drop it 2 inches in the front with the stock springs correct?

Well I want to drop 3 inches in the rear so should I go with Hotchkis Rear leaf springs and some JLP rear lowering shackles. Will this net me my drop?

I do not want to slam it, just have a better stance but I want to have it so i can have a set of longbars and throw my slicks on there when I go to the track.
I daily drive with 20s at this point so does anyone see any problem with this set up and if I should be doing anything different? Any pointers? Thanks

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
jangocast said:
Well I want to drop 3 inches in the rear so should I go with Hotchkis Rear leaf springs and some JLP rear lowering shackles. Will this net me my drop?

Yes....and then some if desired. I'm sure somebody will chime in on the front end.

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
jangocast said:
I do not want to slam it, just have a better stance but I want to have it so i can have a set of longbars and throw my slicks on there when I go to the track.
I'm not sure if I could put slicks on mine, but it has a nice drop without being slammed.

Users who are viewing this thread