Lowered the Cobra Finally, Cut Springs!!!!!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Looks good...

But i will never understand why people cut springs...springs are one of the cheapest mods you can buy.

I don't know one set of springs that will give you the same look while retaining the ISO's. The spring is linear and ride is not changed.

What I can't understand is why some will spend $300+/- on a set of springs and then remove ISO's to accomplish a similar look.

brucesvt

Established Member
hell yeah for a fellow el pasoan:rockon::rockon: looks great , But i will never understand why people cut springs

Last edited:

shortydoo313

Established Member
hell yeah for a fellow el pasoan:rockon::rockon: looks great , But i will never understand why people cut springs

Thanks.. i stay out there at the track in Clint

To tell the reason why i did it, I'm EXTREMELY picky about anything i do to a car and i researched this for months upon months. I saw all of the aftermarket springs for 200+ and PPL still weren't getting the drop they like or were still cutting them anyway:fm: So, i figured id try it for next to nothing and, also id get a small lesson on my suspension. Turned out perfect to me and feels not one bit different from stock. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread