lowered car!

Greenwood1982

Established Member
Just curious guys what to expect..... Already lowered 04 Cobra.....want to take out isos in front, and one in rear. I have H&R race springs. Running kooks long tunes..... Do I need to worry about wheel well rubbing?

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
mine sits pretty low mine it will scrap the sub frame connectors quite often and the only time my front tires rub is turning sharply then hitting bumps. I slow down for those now with no issues..good luck

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I'd recommend starting by taking out the top rear iso's.......those are the ones that provide the most dramatic drop. Will also eliminate rake and level the car out.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I have race springs with no isos at all. I don't have any pics and I'm happy with the way it sits but it could still be a half inch lower. I'll address that over the winter. I'll be at the AM show this weekend. You can check it out then if you're coming up for it.

txrunner

Established Member
I'd recommend starting by taking out the top rear iso's.......those are the ones that provide the most dramatic drop. Will also eliminate rake and level the car out.

Curious if you are using your stock struts/shocks on your vert?

Daywalker

Established Member
Not trying to hi-jack, but my new(to me) Cobra sits at 27" on the driver's side rear wheel, and 27 1/4" on the passenger side rear wheel. Just wondering if this is a common thing or do I have some faulty springs? Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread