Lowered Alignment Specs

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
So i have used the search option and really havn't found anything on the subject. I recently lowered the car using the frpp K springs. So now with the car being 1.5 inches lower i wanted to take it in and have it checked. Can anyone tell me what the specs should be??

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
specs dont really change b/c it is lowered.

i would want my camber between -0.50 and -1.0 at the most. set caster and toe to factory spec

2011GT5.0

Established Member
specs dont really change b/c it is lowered.

i would want my camber between -0.50 and -1.0 at the most. set caster and toe to factory spec

Your just kidding right? Alignment specs completely change when you lower the car. The more you drop it the more the specs change. I lowered mine on Eibach sportlines and it's a 1.6 inch drop in front and my alignment was out of specs but not enough to need caster camber plates.

RonRon23

Established Member
I think he was trying to say that the specs that you want it at don't change. The actual measurements change as you lower the car but the final goal should still be the same spec

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

RonRon23

Established Member
Specs are the allowed range of measurements that are okay and safe to use normally. So they shouldn't change. Measurements on the car change.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

2011GT5.0

Established Member
OEM alignment specs will be the same if the car is lowered or not but yes the before and after specs will be different. So sorry for the misinterpretation on my end! I understand what you were saying now.

Users who are viewing this thread