Lowered 03-04 Cobra's

Status
Not open for further replies.

03sm3341

Established Member
Also If your wondering if it rubs..... Yes It does but very rarely and when it does it's just the mufflers kissing the ground. Make sure you have a quaility mid pipe that does'nt hang too low and a cat back with a muffler height that is not too tall. The reason I mention this Is I ripped my catback off my mid pipe. There were two reason this happend
1. I had a JUNK! bbk off road X that hung too low I tried several times to jack it up but would not work.
2. I had a flowmaster catback with huge mufflers that hit every thing

I now have a bassani and the problem is mostly solved. It hits maybe 2% of the time that I drive it. Go H&R you wont regret it!

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
^ I too have BASSANI cat back exhaust with X pipe.... When u say rubs... Are u refering to the wheels? or bottom clearance as mentioned with the exhaust... Shyt! the speed bumps here at my job hit the exhaust with the height that it is now...LOL! fkn MOUNTAIN bumps!

03sm3341

Established Member
The exhaust, Speed bumps are now your enemy. Avoid them if you can and if you cant take them at an angle it will help you clear. My cars a 2nd car so If im gonna somewhere that I know has big bumps I wont drive it.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
The exhaust, Speed bumps are now your enemy. Avoid them if you can and if you cant take them at an angle it will help you clear. My cars a 2nd car so If im gonna somewhere that I know has big bumps I wont drive it.

+1. Thats why I have 3 other cars. If I had to Drive the Cobie Dailly I would never go as low as I am.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Yeah! UR SHYT IS SLAMMED BRO! ^

smilewinkgrin.gif

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
FAWK!!! That biotch is SIK!!! I love it!!! I cant wait to lower it! Makes me thk 2x before trading my 18s!!!!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
+1 U said it bro! and thanks for the pic and H&R set up info HandoZIZLE... That sure sits pretty! I think u guys really helped me make a decision.... I think Ima go with the H&Rs since they are evenly matched in price with all else that is out there and seem to be the #1 on avg.... Now... Idk if I should get rid of my AFS 18s for GLOSS BLK OEM 17s... or just powdercoat the AFS GLOSS BLACK...... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
+1 U said it bro! and thanks for the pic and H&R set up info HandoZIZLE... That sure sits pretty! I think u guys really helped me make a decision.... I think Ima go with the H&Rs since they are evenly matched in price with all else that is out there and seem to be the #1 on avg.... Now... Idk if I should get rid of my AFS 18s for GLOSS BLK OEM 17s... or just powdercoat the AFS GLOSS BLACK...... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!!

Keep the 18"'s.

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread