Lower Pulley Swap Price

athlon551

Established Member
What is a decent labor price for changing out lower pulley 07 to 08 style. I have 3x coolant tank that needs removed/ drained to get to fan etc.:shrug:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Is this not something you can do? I think you can disconnect the crossover coolant line and move the tanks to the side. Pull the rad fan and you have plenty of room

I put some cardboard over the rad to protect the fins as well

athlon551

Established Member
Yes it was but convinced by shop that they could do it for not so much cash and now. Getting a little worried cuz I know they started at 9.30 per phone call saying it was going to be more cuz i had 3x HE Tank and was not done at 1.15 when I put this post up.

athlon551

Established Member
$175 for it...Just picked it up. Said it took 1.8 hours....I was expecting $150. I thought they were going to charge me more the way the were talking this morning. They said they had to burb the HE again....To me that does not sound right ... when I installed my HE I did not have to burb it

armycook1981

Established Member
If that was for the lower pulley and the tank but the tank shoulda been a freebie type part a 12 year old could put one in...

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
That doesnr seem terrible for the lower install. Check the back side of your rad to make sure it's not dinged up

Users who are viewing this thread