Lower intake torque spec and pattern?

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Does anyone have the torque specs for the lower intake to head bolts and the pattern to follow? I found the specs and pattern for the intercooler and blower to intake already.

Thanks!

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I believe it's 8ft-lbs. It's been a while though. Be very careful. They snap easily. I broke one.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I used common sense...those bolts aren't too big, If I remember correctly...check under the how-to section of the blower removal...it has the tq specs there

SLPRCTM

Established Member
I used common sense...those bolts aren't too big, If I remember correctly...check under the how-to section of the blower removal...it has the tq specs there

I checked there already. I found the specs for the intercooler and blower but nothing on the intake to head bolts. Is there a place I can down load a manual for the car or purchase a factory style service manual?

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
89 INCH pounds

intakebolts.gif

02reaper

Established Member
Here it is. [ame=http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showpost.php?p=692482&postcount=15]ModularFords.com - View Single Post - where is that 03 service manual[/ame]

02reaper

Established Member
Try this one. Looks the same, but works for me. [ame=http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1452805&postcount=211]ModularFords.com - View Single Post - 2003 Ford Mustang Repair Manual -- Download it here[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread