Lower intake manifold

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on where I could find a used lower intake manifold for a L? If anyone remembers I'm doing a 5.4 2v centri. mustang and I'm ready to get the 5.4 in the car now I need to start looking for the manifold.

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
You can get a brand new one on KarKraft.com for a couple hundred dollars. I remember thikning they had some good deals.

-Andy

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
askiles said:
You can get a brand new one on KarKraft.com for a couple hundred dollars. I remember thikning they had some good deals.

-Andy

Hey man thanks a lot I just got a brand new $700 part of $189.95!!!:rockon:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
What he ^ said, look in the classifieds sections and on ebay. Wherever you get it keep in mind that the bolt patterns are different between 99-00 and 01 and up. Only speaking of the bolt pattern for the intercooler/upper manifold where the s/c mounts to.

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
What he ^ said, look in the classifieds sections and on ebay. Wherever you get it keep in mind that the bolt patterns are different between 99-00 and 01 and up. Only speaking of the bolt pattern for the intercooler/upper manifold where the s/c mounts to.

Thanks for the info. I'm actually going to use a centri. s/c with an air/air intercooler. So I don't think it'll make a difference.

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
$150 for 99 lower manifold, mid plate, all the bolts to install and the alternator bracket. Shipping is extra.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
amoosenamedhank said:
I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on where I could find a used lower intake manifold for a L? If anyone remembers I'm doing a 5.4 2v centri. mustang and I'm ready to get the 5.4 in the car now I need to start looking for the manifold.

MOVED!:wf: :wf:

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
MMcustom
Hey , It's Eric , I meet you in Orlando and I drive the turbo silver L. Do you still have the 99 manifold? I need to make a sheet metal upper for my turbo and need something cheap to work on. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread